Digital 3D artist with 5 years of experience in modeling, texturing, technical, lighting, and visualization. Proactive team member adept at creating game assets such materials, environments, and props. Able to work independently, optimize assets for performance, and problem solve across disciplines. Exceptional communicator and strong mentor.
• Developed and created original 3D textures and graphics for The Grand Tour Game.
• Optimized draw calls and memory usage to deliver a solid framerate for weekly releases.
• Documented game art creation workflows for outsourced studio teams.
• Kitbashed existing in-game assets for Middle-Earth: Shadow of War and managed database user-interface (UI).
• Improved UI texture assets to meet high performance metrics.
• Created previs and gameplay props, environments, and designs for an unannounced 3D game project.
• Created decal sprite sets for an unreleased mobile game Beasts vs Bots.